How To Use Us
1) Call 1300 874 203 or fill in form above or below with your details, and tell us what you want to import, and from where
2) We can advise on customs duties/taxes and quarantine restrictions, Import Permits (if needed) and check if it’s prohibited by Customs.
3) We’ll work out if there are ways of saving money on the quarantine aspect , and advise accordingly.
4) We may be able to apply a duty concession to your goods, allowing you to bring them in duty-free. Again, we’ll advise.
5) We’ll confirm under what terms you are buying from the supplier and inform you if there is a better solution.
6) We make sure you, the buyer, are only paying 50% of the price upfront and advise on ways to protect you financially.
7) Once we have all this information, we can arrange a quote and send it through.
My Company, Investing in Property, sells to national and International Clients. I have referred many clients to Shiprite International as their services are professional and competitively priced.
Our Company Instant Jungle Palms Nursery has been dealing with Shiprite for 4 years. We found them to be more then helpful and obliging with all importation matters. We found them to be honest and their Integrity is 100% when dealing with importation from Indonesia to Australia. We plan to continue business with Shiprite in years to come.
Shiprite International has provided prompt and accurate advice to us on a consultancy basis. This advice has covered international, trade and financing options, freight, trade marking, customs, and quarantine.
ln every instance, their advice on freight and shipping costs, duties, taxes, insurance etc and their understanding of the applicable law in Australia and other jurisdictions, has been superb.
Shiprite International's broad knowledge of the requirements needed to import containers resulted in a smooth and timely delivery. Shiprite International's public relations skill helped us collate all of the accounts required to ensure a smooth and successful business transaction. We recommend their attention to detail.
Dardanup Butchering Company
Shiprite International have been our Customs and Quarantine Agents. We have found Shiprite International to be honest, knowledgable and approachable in all aspects. It is very comforting to know that once a container leaves its point of origin, it is handled by Shiprite International in a professional manner.
We are a large National and International Food Distribution company located in Brisbane with branches throughout Australia and Worldwide. As an exporter we are required to be Quarantine Approved Premise and comply with Food Standards Australia. Shiprite International made our maneuverings through the documentation a pleasurable experience. We have always been able to rely on Shiprite International.